Monday, April 18, 2011

Living life in Las Americas 2a!

HelllO!!

Okey. Wow... what to say. Where to start. Yes, no, yes, yes. Those are the answers to the million questions I got. jk.

Well I think things are going to work out just fine here. The area is called Las Americas 2a. It is a good size area. The members here are super great, and friendly. They are excited for the mission work, and the people here are open. It´s somewhat of a richer area. It kinda looks like what I remembered of New York, with lots of apartments. The Church building is great, new and RIGHT NEXT to the House!! Wow I think that is the best thing EVER!! The house even has AIR CONDITIONING:.. yes I do not need to say more. LIFE IS GOOD with AC. It´s only in one room, but that's all I need. There is actually power when we are in the house too, and we live on a 2nd and 3rd story. A 2-story house. My companion likes to work hard and is a good guy, and is SO much easier to get along with. I am definitely counting my blessings. By the way my president does things, I will be finishing here in this area.

We have quite a few people. It is going to be hard to visit them all this week, but we can. We are planning for the 2 kids if the hermana Raquel to be baptised on the 30th of this month. They are both DEATHLY shy, but they went to church and seemed to like it. So hopefully it works out. Today was a fun P Day. We got together with all the missionaries in anto Domingo and played Soccer and Football and stuff like that. Oh my companion has 3 years in the church. He left on his mission one year after his baptism, but knows a LOT, and is going to turn 27 on the 16th of May. Yes he is old, but it seems like he is the same age as me sometimes. He likes to workout, haha.

That's all for now. I have a feeling that time is going to FLY now that I´m here. Hope you all have a great week!

Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment