Monday, March 7, 2011

Hello family!

OK, What an adventure this week. Yeah, really tough, but I´m still alive, and haven´t gone crazy.

So the craziest thing happened on Sunday. A member from the other ward called us and told us he had a reference for us. So we went to go see who it was! The member, Santiago, told us that Felix, the reference, knew quite a bit about the church and stuff. I had no idea what I was in for. We went to his house and he was watching The Testaments. On his table was the triple combination, and he also had a blue Book of Mormon. He told us that he had read it several times, and even read the Doctrine and Covenants and the Pearl of Great Price.. and he knew everything! I mean everything. I thought it was a prank, but no, this man has 20 years reading and STUDYING the Book of Mormon, and never had spoken with a member or missionaries. He said he stumbled on the Book of Mormon and triple combination by accident. He knew the whole story, and everything in Doctrine and Covenants and everything. Very strange, but cool. We talked about baptism and hope to help him finally take the last step!

Yup that's all for this week. Love you all
Photobucket

P.S. Wow, thanks for the advice. I´m really having a pretty rough time right now. It´s getting really tough but I´m trying my best to keep my cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment