Monday, October 11, 2010

A Kick in the pants!!




Hello Family!

Oh what a week! Some weeks are awesome, and some just kick you so hard in the pants that you can´t even sit down. This one was a pants kicker. We are working really hard, harder and more effectively than ever.. but well it´s just hard. I don´t have anything really good to say so I´ll say little.

On Friday I saw a machete fight while we were buying food. It was pretty crazy, An old man snitched on this guy for robbing and he was thrown in jail. When the guy got out of jail, he attacked the old man, but the old man won the fight actually. Don´t worry the other guy just had a little cut and the people broke it up. This country is crazy. I love it.

Other than that, that's all I have to say. Everything fell through literally, but I don´t want to complain. I'll just keep doing my job. The Lord Knows what he´s doing, not me.

Have a good week. Love you all
Photobucket
P.S. These are photos of me gining Elder Kekoolani a haircut (from our District) and me doing a handstand on the coast. (The handstands are a joke between me and my comps.)


No comments:

Post a Comment