Thursday, October 8, 2009

¡Hola Familia!

Well to answer your question they kick me out of the CCM on Tuesday morning, (Actually I kick myself out. haha!) I'm anxious to go, as most are. I guess my mission home is 30 min away, so they throw us on guaguas (buses) and ship us all out, and meet out mission president, then by the end of the day we are out doing work, or something like that. Fun!

Wowzers so Conference sure was AWESOME! Sheesh, I suggest watching it over and over.. and over. They have it up on the internet, and also i think on podcast.. eventually? Anyway the prophet and apostles spend months preparing these talks, there is so much we can learn from them.

And speaking about learning, I've never been so into reading the Book of Mormon, That book has more truth in it than any other book that's out there, so why not read it all the time eh? President Holland's testimony and talk only added to all that. Wow. and we were able to watch it in English to, that was nice for now.

OH haha, if you want to ship something ship it through the Florida pouch, it's much cheaper i believe, and safer. For now i don't need anything. Oh and packages take about 2 weeks to ship so don't worry about sending anything now. But thanks for thinking about me!

This week has been fun, and slightly tough to study, everyone has been going crazy here anxious to get out, especially those of us that have been here for 6 weeks. My companion and I had an awesome experience the other day contacting a man who was very interested in what we had to say, after a while he told us he can speak English, haha and that was a relief, we ended up talking to him for 30 min on the street about the Book of Mormon. He has taken a few of the lessons previously, but his mom kicked the missionaries out. Now he lives on his own and is interested again. Awesome experience because I could tell he had been prepared.

Well that's all for this week, once I go into the field next week I'll be able to write more because we get an hour to write emails.

Adios have a good week!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment