Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wow, Life's Great!!

Hello! Everything is still going well! Other than a few missing digits and a few people being quarantined for pig flu, everything is OK!

I'm getting pretty anxious to go the the DR for sure! I have my flight plans and I leave the 3rd, at 8:30AM. I have connecting flights in Texas and Puerto Rico. I'm not flying with my companion so I'll get a new one. I have a 5 hour layover in Texas so I can call home then. So make sure you aren't gone. It'll probably be around noon or something.. not sure. I'll tell you next week.

Oh so if you have lots to say, send it in a dearelder.com, or through the mail because I'll have to use all of my computer time reading your emails and not writing. But to answer some of dads questions, there are 12 in my district and we are all really awesome. Ha ha! We have 4 hermanas in our district and they are great too, and no I didn't get a haircut yet but I'll have to get one right before I leave.

Sorry if there are a lot of typos. This keyboard is very difficult to use.
Yesterday I did an outbound call in the referral center. It was a crack up when I tried to talk to people in Spanish, they were speaking SO fast, it was ridiculous. My teacher Hermano Stocking had to bail me out.

Look up the song, ”I will rest in you” by Mindy Gledhill. We listen to that song every day in class, it's so amazing. Speaking of music, they banned music completely here at the MTC, and the mission president has been raising the bar here a lot.

We had an amazing fireside the other day with Elder Richard G Scott. IT was really neat to be able to sing in the choir and sing “Called to Serve” with him there. It's just one of those things I've always imagined doing. Okey dokey, keep being awesome family! I think I'll just write a letter later today because this keyboard is too hard to type on.

I love you all!
-Elder Shattuck